LOS ANGELES REAL ESTATE LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
Simantob Law Group’s Los Angeles real estate litigation attorneys have represented the real estate and construction industries during the past three decades. In drawing upon our experience, we provide effective, cost efficient and result oriented representation to our clients in a wide range of disputes involving real property such as those arising from:
- Commercial lease and landlord/tenant issues and disputes (including unpaid rent, common area maintenance (CAM) charges, holdover tenancies, anchor and co-tenancy clause violations, exclusive use clause violations, damage and remediation claims, fair market valuation disputes involving renewal terms and disputes involving rights of first refusal to purchase or lease additional space)
- Commercial evictions and complex residential evictions in the rent control setting
- Lease terminations in the bankruptcy setting
- Purchase and sales contracts and option to purchase agreements
- Partnership, joint venture and owner disputes
- Claims involving breach of fiduciary duty and fraud
- Commercial property insurance coverage disputes for our policy holder clients
- Property tax assessments
- Design and construction defects and disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Homeowner and neighbor conflicts and disputes
- Claims by or against real estate agents
- Claims against title insurance and escrow companies
- Title matters
- Property management agreements
- ADA and related accessibility compliance claims
- Defense of California Prevailing Wage claims or enforcement actions for retroactive payment of prevailing wages.
REAL ESTATE LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
When litigation is necessary to resolve disputes, Simantob Law Group’s real estate litigation attorneys represent clients in state and federal courts throughout California and claims in mediation and arbitration proceedings. We are retained to obtain provisional remedies (or when appropriate challenge the granting of provisional remedies), judgments for equitable relief and monetary damages through structured negotiated settlements or judgments. In prosecuting or defending real estate disputes and litigation matters, we are known for our strategic and result oriented representation.
To learn more about our real estate litigation capabilities and having a dedicated senior Los Angeles real estate litigation attorney handle your real estate litigation needs, please feel free to contact us at (310) 281-0041 or reach us at email@example.com.
TO DISCUSS YOUR REAL ESTATE LITIGATION MATTER AND HOW WE MAY HELP YOU, PLEASE CONTACT OUR REAL ESTATE LITIGATION ATTORNEYS AT (310) 281-0041, MESSAGE US ONLINE, OR EMAIL US AT INFO@BUSINESS-ATTORNEY.COM TODAY AND SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION.