BUSINESS FORMATION AND BUSINESS CONTRACTS
- Guidance on entity selection
- Formation of entities
- Negotiating and preparing contracts with customers, vendors, brokers and partners
- Negotiating and drafting asset purchase and stock purchase agreements
- Review of loan and financing documents, including lines of credit
- Coordinating with tax counsel on all transactions with tax implications
LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
- Drafting at will employment agreements, arbitration agreements, executive employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, confidentiality, non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements, non-compete agreements, severance agreement and employee handbooks
- Providing labor and employment law advice
REAL ESTATE AND REAL ESTATE FINANCE
- Handling all facets of leasing of commercial space
- Handling acquisition and disposition of real property assets by our clients
- Reviewing and revising loan documents pertaining to real estate secured loans, construction loans, mixed-collateral and personal property secured loans and lines of credit
- Negotiating and documenting the purchase and sale of intellectual property assets and conducting due diligence with respect to the acquisition of intellectual property assets
- Negotiating and preparing franchise agreements, license agreements, distribution agreements and sub-distribution agreements
- Handling all trademark needs of our clients, including conducting pre-filing trademark searches and opinion letters, filing trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), filing Statements of Use, responding to Office Actions, filing trademark renewals, filing petitions to revive trademarks, engaging watch services in relation to our clients’ marks, registering trademarks with US Customs and Border Protections (CBP), drafting cease and desist letters, managing domestic and international trademark portfolios and conducting trademark due diligence in relation to client’s acquisition of trademarks
- Managing the litigation needs of clients
As Los Angeles outside general counsel attorneys, we understand our client’s business operations and goals. We address our client’s business related legal issues and needs on a cost effective basis. In addition to fixed fee and discounted institutional hourly rates, we provide monthly outside general counsel rates to select clients.
To learn more about our outside general counsel services and having a dedicated senior Los Angeles outside general counsel attorney handle your business legal needs on an on-demand or a day to day basis, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
TO DISCUSS YOUR OUTSIDE GENERAL COUNSEL NEEDS AND HOW WE MAY HELP YOU, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OUTSIDE GENERAL COUNSEL LAWYERS AT (310) 281-0041, MESSAGE US ONLINE, OR EMAIL US AT INFO@BUSINESS-ATTORNEY.COM TODAY AND SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION.